Benefits of Raw Organic Dairy
- Un-homogenized, un-pasteurized pastured Cow milk dairy
- Easily digested by those intolerant to dairy (digests itself)
- Excellent for your immune system: contains enzymes, probiotics, and immune building compounds not found in regular organic milk.
- Helps prevent asthma, eczema, allergies, ear infections, gastrointestinal problems, dermatitis, and auto-immune problems.
- Contains enzymes that improve Calcium and Magnesium absorption into your bones.
- Probiotics in the milk strengthen the digestive system allowing tolerance by those with IBS (irritable bowel syndrome) and allergies.
- Contains immune building compounds excellent for infants & kids.
- Good for the heart, kidneys, prostate, & blood pressure (pasteurized milk makes these worse).
Raw milk is not homogenized nor pasteurized. Unlike organic supermarket milk, raw milk contains numerous immune building compounds, natural enzymes, is richer in vitamins and minerals, and contains cancer-fighting CLA. Pasteurization kills all the beneficial properties of milk making it difficult to digest because it is devoid of enzymes.
Learn about ancestral nutrition:
Dr. Weston A. Price Research Study: A researcher that traveled the world in the 1930s to discover why indigenous that followed ancient food traditions had a better health than people following modern traditions.
Characteristics of traditional/ancestral diets
Sally Fallon - Mini Lesson about the benefits of real milk: Sally Fallon explains the benefits of Raw Milk and the problems related to milk pasteurization. She is the president of the Weston A. Price Foundation.
Sally Fallon - What is real milk? : What is real milk and why should we consume it?
Dr. Mercola Interviews Mark McAfee about Raw Milk: Mark McAfee, one of the largest producers of raw milk in the United States talks about how to educate the public about its importance and the two different types of raw milk. He covers interesting facts about the history of pasteurized milk, and the problems of consuming it - actual facts and data.
The milk difference chart
Fermentation and the benefit of bacteria
Price-Pottenger Presents: Mark McAfee and The Raw Milk Secret
7 Reasons to have Kefir every day
Aprendamos sobre la alimentación ancestral - Español
Caracteristicas de las dietas tradicionales/ancestrales por el Dr. Weston A. Price: El Doctor viajó por el mundo en los años 1930 para entender por que los indígenas que llevaban una nutrición ancestral eran mas saludables que aquellas personas que llevaban una dieta moderna.
Principios de la alimentación ancestral - Yo soy Pachamista
Video: Nutrición y Degeneración Física - Dr. Weston A. Price
Yo soy Fermentista - Sobre la leche cruda: Katita Williamson nos informa sobre las diferencias de la leche A1 y A2. Nos trae información en español sobre alimentos ancestrales y orgánicos.
Beneficios de la miel cruda
More resources to look at:
Podcast: More about Kefir
About the Weston A. Price Foundation
The raw milk institute
A Campaign for Real Milk
Healthy4Life Book PDF: For Cooking and Eating Healthy, Delicious, Traditional Whole Foods