$2.00 off per Pint. Camel Milk – frozen before Aug. 1, 2016.
50% off per container. Camel Milk – frozen before July 1, 2016.
You have to mention.
Miller's Farm has their own camels on the farm! Mama and baby are happy and producing plenty of milk. The camels eat organic (chemical free) grass most the year, or dry hay in the winter (chemical free transition hay).
Camel milk is very easy to digest and has a slight vanilla flavor. It is purchased often by parents with autistic kids who have a hard time digesting casein. It has also been used as a replacement for infant formula for infants who do not tolerate cow or goat milk based formula.
Read a complete article here on the health benefits of camel milk by Julie Matthews, CNC
Camel milk can be easily digested by lactose-intolerant individuals. The lactoferrin in camel's milk has antibacterial and antiviral properties. It also has anti-tumor properties (Ueda et al., 1957). Some other benefits include:
- Positive effect on helping breast cancer patients (Eiseler et al., 1998).
- Three times the amount of vitamin C than cow's milk.
- Used for centuries to treat liver disease (studies performed for hepatitis and liver cancer with promising results).
- Rich in B vitamins and iron.
- The immunoglobulins in camel milk are protect against certain types of cancer (Fage et al., 2005).
Camel milk has been helpful for the following illnesses:
- Milk allergies or intolerance (Shabo et al., 2005)
- Autism (Shabo and Yagil et al., 2005)
- Tuberculosis (Agarwal et al., 2005)
- Crohn's Disease (Shabo et al., 2005, 2006; Donechenko, 1975)
- Female Infertility
Fresh camel milk is only available FROZEN during certain times of the year when mama camel is no longer producing milk.